The access level (Access modifiers) of a declared element is the extent of the ability to access it, that is, what code has permission to read it or write to it.
.NET allows access to code,
* Public Can be accessed by any class
* Private Can be accessed only by members inside the current class
* Friend Can be accessed by members in any of the classes in the current assembly (the compiled code file)
* Protected Can be accessed by methods in the current class or in any class that inherits from this class
* Protected Friend Can be accessed by members in the current application(as with Friend) and by the members in any class that inherits from this class (as with Protected).